“Kim, I’m not sure which training to choose. I want to do color analysis and possibly start a part-time to full-time career. I don’t have a lot of money to invest. I don’t want to miss deals offered now. I need drapes and wallets too. Where should I start?” Brunhilde
Start with Colour
I always, always suggest that ladies like yourself start with Colour Analysis Training in a Box.
You will learn both seasonal and tonal colour analysis, how to run consultations and small group workshops, and there’s plenty of business hints and tips too, especially about how to find your first clients and working in your local area.
Advanced Colour Analysis Training is aimed at experienced colour consultants who want to expand their colour analysis business and the training focuses on three major areas:
- 23 different ways of doing colour analysis, most of them without a drape!
- Learning styles and communication skills
- Loads of marketing advice for your business
Ladies Style Training is for colour consultants who have clients who want help with their shape, scale and style personality. The training covers:
- Style personality
- Body shape and scale so that you can advise on styles, shapes and lengths and solving figure problems
- Plenty of tried-and-tested marketing techniques
Colour drapes and wallets
I can only recommend what I use myself and that’s the Improvability Colour Analysis Starter Kit which includes:
- 60x standard seasonal drape set
- 1x each four ladies seasonal fans
- 1x each six ladies safe tonal fans
- 1x Antique drape pack
- 1x Armani drape pack
- 1x cover-up cape
- 1x hand-held colour wheel
But you can always put your own collection together, if that suits you better, from our wholesale catalogue.
Does that give you enough information?
If not, email me with some more specific questions and I’ll try to help.